Villas Blog #64
Posted on Feb 9th, 2023
What great weather this week!!! Let us all enjoy while we can because you never know what is in store for us next week.
Gentlemen. Mark your calendars. There will be a dinner in your honor at the Clubhouse on Tuesday February 21 beginning at 5:30 PM. This will be a wonderful variety with many different side dishes and the featured entrée of beef tenderloin expertly prepared by our resident Chef Susan Hoekstra who will be ably assisted by Terry Pike. The Villas bakers will provide a variety of desserts that are sure to be excellent! If you have not already signed up to attend the dinner, please contact Kathee Bailey.
As mentioned in Blog 63, from time to time the Newest Rules and Regulations will be reviewed. If you are selling your unit, please keep the following in mind:
- Notify the association and the current management company to inform them of your sale.
- Make certain your dues are current.
- Make certain that the new owners receive the condominium Declaration, Bylaw and the Rules and Regulations.
- Make sure that the three cluster box keys, pool keys, all house keys and patio key (if applicable) are given to the new owner.
Additional items to be considered:
- Garage door opener fobs
- Code to the garage door keypad (needed for new owners to reset)
- Knox Box information (if you have one)
Our website is currently being updated that will provide information for realtors
We have heard that many good times are being had at Bingo and Bunko. If you have not had the opportunity to enjoy an evening out you may want to consider coming to the Clubhouse for fun and possibly win one of the fabulous prizes. Speaking of having a good time, our first Super Bowl party since 2000 will once again be hosted by Bob Turnage. Please bring a snack to share and your favorite beverage for great conversations, food, and placing your bets.
Villas Board of Directors
: if you have a question or a concern for the Board, please use this website's Contact
form to email them a message.