Hint: Google Photos lets you view an album as a slideshow.
+Select a link below to open the desired photo album.
+Then, look for and select the triple vertical dots in the top right corner -
+Select the menu option for "Slideshow".
- 2023 -
- Many thanks to Terry Pike, those that baked and those that helped.
- Al and facility guys set the unusual stage graced by:
- wonderful Laurie Gartland
- Ron Anderson
- Roy Summers
- Barney Ford
- About 95 Villas residents participated and managed not to get wet!
- A nice crowd of 32 steak loving men attended, and were treated like royalty by the Villas lady volunteers.
- The food was superior thanks to Terry Pike and Susan Hoekstra along with the Villas bakers.
- 2022 -
- Thanks for the entertainment, Carol Noble & Marvin Etheridge
- Many thanks to Karen Zack and Shirley Neal for coordinating the event
- A "thank you" to Terry Pike for the aquatic classes
Florals were compliments of Wegmans and designed by Nadine with one very large vase from Frank Leech and daughter JoAnne.
We celebrated Frank’s wife Maureen who brought the very first Tea to the Villas in 2015.
Enjoy the photos, add more to the link, and please make comments on them if you wish.
- Fantastic food prepared by our Villas chefs and lots of laughs thanks to our entertainers Roy Summers and Carole Noble, made for a great pre-Hurricane party last night.
- Thanks to the chefs, set-up and clean-up crews, we had another great evening at the Villas of Wake Forest. Photo credits to Super volunteer Carole Noble.
- Thanks to Terry Pike and all that worked to make our Sundaes perfect!
- 2021 -
Great weather. Great food. Great gathering!!
Thanks VFW for making it a success!
Beautiful day... Beautiful people.
It was SO good...
Happiness is living at the Villas of Wake Forest
Combined with the Redneck BBQ Lab Food Truck
What a great evening!
- 2020 -
- 2019 -
- 2018 -